Tomato sauce is one of the most common flavoring agents for all of your tangy dishes. Its red color, thick consistency with sweet & sour flavor are some features making it a universally loved sauce. Tomato sauces are available in various flavors that differ on the basis of their recipes. If you want variations in tomato sauces, search them in the Italian cuisine section. Italian food experts have attained perfection in making the world’s best tomato sauces for different recipes. From a typical snack sauce to an arrabbiata sauce, you can find everything under the Italian cuisine label. The best thing is, you can prepare these sauces at home with normally available ingredients. Also, preparing tomato sauce is a quick process that even a beginner can follow easily. If you want to try hands-on some exciting tomato sauce recipes, please scroll down.
Tomato sauce for pizza
There is always a layer of tangy tomato sauce on every pizza. We usually buy pizza sauce from the market including other ingredients like cheese, olives, and various veggies. Here we will explain how to prepare authentic Italian pizza sauce by following these steps.
- Canned tomato paste 6 ounces
- Warm water 6 ounces
- Honey 2 tablespoons
- Anchovies paste one teaspoon
- Minced garlic one teaspoon
- Dried marjoram ¼ teaspoon
- Onion powder ¾ tablespoon
- Dried oregano ¼ teaspoon
- Parmesan cheese 3 tablespoons
- Dried basil ¼ teaspoon
- Red pepper flakes ⅛ teaspoon
- Cayenne pepper ⅛ teaspoon
- Ground black pepper and salt for taste
Directions to prepare
- Take a bowl and combine ingredients including parmesan cheese, hot water, tomato paste, garlic, honey, red pepper, and all other ingredients that we have mentioned above.
- Mix everything in a blender and allow it to sit for 30 minutes to spread the flavor throughout the sauce. yaar Italian tomato sauce for Pizza dressing is ready.
Tomato pasta sauce
While preparing your sauce for pasta, you may need to wait for longer than pizza sauce. However, the process of its formation is very easy. Only the list of ingredients is a little bit longer. Check out how many ingredients are already available in the kitchen and make a list of things that you need to buy from the market.
- Sliced sweet Italian sausages 1 pound
- Ground beef ¾ pound
- Minced onions ½ cup
- Crushed tomatoes 28 ounces
- Canned tomato 6 ounces
- Tomato sauce 6.5 ounces
- White sugar 2 tablespoons
- Crushed garlic 2 cloves
- Water ½ cup
- Dried basil 1 ½ teaspoons
- Salt and pepper 1 teaspoon
- Italian seasoning 1 teaspoon
- Fennel seeds ½ teaspoon
Directions to prepare
- Pick a large pot and put it over medium flame. Add beef, sausages, korma garlic, and onion until it turns brown.
- Pour crushed tomato sauce from fresh tomatoes, tomato paste, garlic, and all other remaining ingredients in the mixture.
- Stir them on low flame for 1 ½ hour. Make sure that your source is not sticking on the surface of the pan.
- Remove it from the flame and enjoy it with any type of pasta.
These are some easiest recipes that anyone can cook at home. Homemade tomato sauces are free from preservatives and other chemicals. Also, their taste will be more authentic than the sauce you get from the market.
Read about: Make Most Delicious cake for New Year