Fried Food Side effect
All of us love to eat fried food because of its amazing taste. But do you know that it is a big risk that invites heart diseases? Even if you know, you might not know the in-depth details and information about how fried foods ruin a heart’s condition. It is essential for everyone to know about this so that everyone can take precautions to be safe
According to surveys, each weekly consumption of fried food increases the risk of heart failure by 12%, a heart attack by 3%, and heart disease by 2%. Excess consumption of junk food leads to some serious cardiovascular diseases. This food degrades the health of a person because of its high fat and calorie content that results in health problems that include heart diseases.
Fried foods that become a risk for heart disease:
- Red meat
- Fried chips
- Fried snacks
- Processed meats
- Fried rice
- Fried fish
- French Fries
- Fried chicken
- Fried eggs
According to doctors, oily food is actually one of the biggest reasons for heart disease.
- According to research, eating fried food frequently increases the risk of stroke and heart attack. People who eat thrice or more than that in a week, have to experience stroke by 7%. This risk is recognized to get elevated by 14% for those who eat on a daily basis.
- There are evident cases and reasons that show the higher consumption of fried food like red meat and processed food results in heart failure. Eating a lot of fried foods becomes the biggest risk factor for middle-aged people who are more likely to get diagnosed with heart diseases.
- Fried food increases cholesterol that is not safe for a healthy body. When the cholesterol amount of a human body increases, the first organ will be the heart that gets attacked. High cholesterol leads to blockage of the heart that invites heart diseases.
- Fried food also results in high blood pressure that creates problems in the functioning of the heart. Fried food affects hypertension massively that again leads to heart failure and other heart diseases.
- As we know that frying any food adds extra fat and calorie to the meal that makes it unhealthy. Like red meat is already a risky food for the heart and frying it makes it riskier 10 times.
- Fried food can be a risk for people who already have heart disease at a double rate. Those patients who already suffering from heart disease should avoid oily & fried food because it increases the chances of worsening the condition of heart disease.
- Fried food affects the human body badly. Actually, most of the time fried foods coated with flour before frying in oil that is high in calories. As they taste good, it results in overeating due to their tempting taste.
- Most of the outside oily food contains fat that raises the level of low-density lipoprotein (bad for health) and reduces the level of helpful high-density lipoprotein (good for health) that affects a person’s health severely.
The taste of all types of fried & junk food seems to be amazing and tempting but excess consumption obviously consequences in heart diseases that are unwanted. We should have self-control over our eating habits because this is the only way to stay safe and healthy or to keep away from doctors.